The Enniskillen Road Race 2019 will take place on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th June 2019
Friday 12:00 - 21:30
Saturday 10:00 - 19:30
(Operational from 27th June 2019)
Enniskillen and District Motorcycle Club (Road Racing) Ltd hereby gives notices that in accordance with an order No.113 made on 5th June 2019 by the department of Infrastructure for Northern Ireland under the Road Races (Northern Ireland) Order 1986 The right way of the roads In the county of Fermanagh as described in the schedules set out Below to be suspended on Friday 29th June from 12:00 – 21:30, and Saturday 10:00 – 19:30.
ROADS IN CO.FERMANAGH COMPRISING THE COURSE
1.Arney Road from its junction with Swanlinbar Road, Route A32 to a point 600 metres east of its junction with Skea Road.
2. Skea Road from Granshagh Road to Arney Road.
3. Mullanaveighy Road from Arney Road/Skea Road for a distance of 300 metres in a southerly direction.
4. Granshagh Road from a point 300 metres east of its junction with Skea Road to its junction with Swanlinbar Road, Route A32.
5. Swanlinbar Road from a point 600 metres north of its junction with Granshagh Road to a point 600 metres south of its junction with Arney Road.
6. Station Road from its junction with Swanlinbar Road/Arney Road for a distance of 300 metres in a westerly direction.
7. Blunnick Road from its junction with Swanlinbar Road/Arney Road for a distance of 300 metres in a westerly direction
This is the first Left hander, fast approach and good vantage points. Busy area, access to paddock.
Already a well know section of the circuit, heavy tree lines and hell of a lot of safety bales
Steep Crest with no room for error. manners required! Limited viewing in this area.
Gransagh Cross - parking and accessible during racing. Popular area for spectators on natural elevated banks.
A32, main stretch of road, smooth corners, plenty of bumps. Some fan zones in this area. plenty of space watch
accessible via the A4 sligo road during racing. last fast corner
Time to squeeze in a last jump before crossing the start finish. viewing on both sides.
Plenty of space here to watch the riders off the line! movement to an from paddock over grass during racing.
Paddock is over looking circuit. Busy area parking close by (accessible during races via back roads.
Parking in fields located close to paddock. Signs will direct on the day. £20.00 is a fixed fee regardless of duration.
Camping is £10.00 for duration.
Please buy a programme and support our event £10.00
Access possible when roads are closed. 100m walk to Gransagh hills. Good viewing areas
Large field opposite the paddock. access available after road closing via back roads
The paddock is opposite to the Regal Bar Arney. Race direction is Anti Clockwise.
The address is:
A32, Enniskillen, Enniskillen, BT746NY, United Kingdom
Enniskillen and District Motorcycle Club (Road Racing) Ltd.
102 Irvinestown road
Copyright © 2018 Dig4lroy. All Rights Reserved.